OFF: Fu Manchu

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Thu Sep 26 00:25:30 EDT 1996

Cris wrote about Sleep;

>  I believe Earache (Sony's metal label) has since dissolved, so I don't
>  know what became of them.
>  I think they were from N. California.

Oh, I always thought they were British... was Holy Mountain their first and
Volume One their second CD (this makes sense if you have listened to Sleep)?
I wonder 'cause I know that I read somewhere AFTER I'd bought "Holy
Mountain" Sleep were going to release a new CD soon... so if Volume One
really is avolume one then there could be three Sleep CD's just waiting to
be bought... :-)

                -Daniel

.

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN