WTB: Kingston Wall II

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Thu Sep 26 01:17:59 EDT 1996

Carl wrote;
>>        Wish I had the money to hop across to Stockholm--that space/psych
>>CD store they have there (the name of which I have forgotten) might
>>have a couple left ...

 Joe wrote;
>Mellotronen?
>I can check them tomorrow - it's time for a monthly update.

I writes;

Joe, can you check what Hawkwind CD's they have too... and do you know if
they have mail-order... otherwhise maybe you could help me... ?
Or is there any mail-order company in Sweden that has HW CD's in their
catalogues?

                        -Daniel

.

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN