WTB: Kingston Wall II

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Thu Sep 26 00:24:45 EDT 1996

> Joe wrote;
>>Mellotronen?
>>I can check them tomorrow - it's time for a monthly update.
>>
>I writes;
>
>Joe, can you check what Hawkwind CD's they have too... and do you know if
>they have mail-order... otherwhise maybe you could help me... ?
>Or is there any mail-order company in Sweden that has HW CD's in their
>catalogues?

They use to have a bulk of 40-60 HW CD's. If I could find *one* of the main
releases here, I'll let you know.
Ginza use to have a few items in their catalouge, but the rule for a newbie
is as usual: DON'T BUY ANYTHING WITHOUT DOUBLE CHECKING.
Or the odds is very good that you'll end up with some Kollektors Only stuff.
And that uses to be the last hw item the newbie buys.

>                        -Daniel

\\joe