Live 78

Craig A. Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Thu Sep 26 07:49:43 EDT 1996

Save yourself the trip. Mine has the drop-out also and I think everyone else's' does, too. I think that it was a problem in the master tape, but not 100% sure about that anymore....

Craig Shipley
craigs at pyramid.com

----------
From:   Jeremy Dacombe[SMTP:dacombj at CSC-SHIRLEY.E-MAIL.COM]
Sent:   Thursday, September 26, 1996 3:57 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
Subject:        HW: Live 78

--- Received from LIMEMO1.DACOMBJ  4709             26/09/96 08.51
  -> IBMMAIL.INTERNET      IBMMAIL INTERNET GATEWAY       INTERNET

 Hi,
  OK, so my Griffin copy of HAWKLORDS LIVE, seems to be a one
  off bummer with the dropout during Automoton.
  Anybody interested in purchasing this item before I return it
  to the shop I got it from?
 Jez