HW: Web Pages

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Thu Sep 26 08:21:58 EDT 1996

>   Is anybody collating a list of all the HW related WEB pages?
>   If so I'd love a copy please.

        Sonique may have--either way this is one of those things which
will eventually go on my own embryonic Hawkfrendz page (to be updated
in the next month or so).

>   Specifically, what was the Brocky interview one mentioned earlier
>   this week?

        That's at the official Hawkwind site.  There are links to
both of these (Sonique's and the official site) of the links page
at my WWW site (address in my .sig).

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                            * "Lever vi inte i ett
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             *  fritt land kanske?"
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    *
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse & Celtic, Cambridge *  -- Pippi Langstrump