WTB: Kingston Wall II

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Thu Sep 26 08:30:22 EDT 1996

> >        Wish I had the money to hop across to Stockholm--that space/psych
> >CD store they have there (the name of which I have forgotten) might
> >have a couple left ...
>
> Mellotronen?
> I can check them tomorrow - it's time for a monthly update.

        Tack igen! :)  Yes, Mellotronen, that's the one I was thinking
of.  I've been scouring Usenet for a copy without much success so far.
Scott Heller brought me a cassette copy when he visited (thanks again,
Scott!) but having heard it I really need to find a CD version from
somewhere.  I could see myself wearing out the cassette in short order ;)

        By the way, any word on what's happening in the DarXtar camp?
I'll have to check Henri and Sonique's pages ....  Still waiting for
a UK tour ;) :)

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                            * "Lever vi inte i ett
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             *  fritt land kanske?"
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    *
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse & Celtic, Cambridge *  -- Pippi Langstrump