Kingston wall

Henrik Hallgren henrik.hallgren at SUNDSVALL.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Thu Sep 26 12:33:29 EDT 1996

Hi there Carl, joe and Daniel!

Great to hear that people outside Scandinavia have heard of Kingston
wall.
They was one of the better bands on the European rock-scene.
According to Santtu of Dark sun the CD´s are very hard to find but you
never know? The finnish music-scene is very active with plenty of great
bands in the prog-field.

Concerning HW-CD´s in Stockholm, why not try Mega Skivadademin, must be
the largest musicstore in Scandinavia. Last time I was there they had
almost everything HW done on CD.

See you soon Joe!
btw. CDspelaren går varm just nu med du vet vad ;-).

"We were born to go / As far as we can fly / Turn electric dreams / Into
reality"

Henrik Hallgren, Stapelvägen 5, 856 34 Sundsvall, Sweden

Email: henrik.hallgren at sundsvall.mail.telia.com  /
henrik.hallgren at ortv.sca.se

Phone/fax: 46-60-173716