OFF: Gong 25th Birthday (was: Vinyl remasters?)

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Thu Sep 26 14:49:03 EDT 1996

On 24-SEP-1996 15:33:32.7 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >On Tue, 24 Sep 1996, M Holmes wrote:
   >> Peeve: I still don't have a tape of Blake's solo spot from the Gong
   >25th > Anniversary reunion. Apparently he played a kickin' version of
   >NJ there.
   >That reminds me... the liner notes for Gong's 25th Birthday Party album
   >say something to the effect of, "Coming soon:  another live album of the
   >rest of the birthday gig, featuring Here & Now, Tim Blake, [whoever else
   >was there].  Look for it!"  ...or something like that.
   >What ever became of this?  Did it ever come out?
   >Damon Capehart        | "As their numbers dwindled from 70 to 8, the
   >aka Le Monsieur       |  dwarves began to suspect Hungry..."
   >dcapehar at utdallas.edu |

This reminds me, I saw a home video recently of Tim Blake, w/Pressurehed as
"Special Guest", the video was titled something like "A Night Of
Psychedelia". It was only priced around 15 dollars, but it still looked
bootleggish and, of course, didn't list any songs. Anyone here know anything
about this?

Chuck
`[1;34;45mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive