HW: Few things

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Thu Sep 26 14:49:34 EDT 1996

On 26-SEP-1996 00:29:26.5 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >>>   Hawklords Live:
   >>>      The Griffin CD - mine has an annoying 1 second silence about
   >>>      20 seconds into Automoton, anybody else's suffer in the
   >>>      same way? (I'm NOT talking about the power cut in Death Trap)
   >>
   >>Which song?  HLs Live has "25 Years", "High Rise", "Death Trap",
   >Spirit of >the Age", "Sonic Attack" and "Over the Top".  I don't know
   >anything about >a song called "Automoton".
   >the first 45 seconds of the CD is 'Automotion' - then '25 years' begins
   >while 'Automotion' continues and fade out 20 seconds later.

Well, if this first 45 seconds of music is "Automation" (or "Automoton"),
that's fine (I just figured it was an intro), but it doesn't seem to fade,
the opening riff of 25 starts afluttering, and it segues, but I don't hear a
fade...

Chuck
`[1;32;47mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive