HW,etc.

Baron Bloom spacy at TELEPORT.COM
Fri Sep 27 05:44:46 EDT 1996

  I just went through 10 feet worth of e-mail so I will try to respond to
all of the messages at once.

1. Jaegermeister is good but it kind of sucks when you are holding your
friends head up while he is extruding cheese at high speeds out of his
mouth.

2. Does aneyone know which of those space rockers is Helios on the back of
the 94 Space Ritual cd?

3. How does one know if he has one of the original first HW albums?

4. Here in the states if you get busted for weed you get put away for a
long time and have to pay many thousands of dollars, While real crimnals
dont get enough punishment.

5. I must say I like all HAWKWIND vocals, and I want to get beammed up. I
really love Niks vocals they make my spine do a little dance.

6. I need a girl to sit on my face.

                                            ,BB

http://www.teleport.com/~spacy/