WTB: Kingston Wall II

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Fri Sep 27 08:01:25 EDT 1996

>   Try Sprockets in Wyandotte Michigan, just outside Detroit. He always
> carried all 3 cds and does do mailorder, tho he's high as hell
> pricewise...

        Do you have contact information for this guy, or a phone number
or something?  At worst I can try and get Tania to call him (it being
a might pricey to do some from the payphone in my student accomodation
in England ;) since she did stellar work in snagging me the only copy
of Sundial's "Overspill" CDEP that I managed to track down.
        Considering the general reports of the unavailabilty of the item
I'm beginning to feel I may just bite whatever bullet there is pricewise.
(After all, if I get friends or relatives in the States to pick it
up for me, I have a bit more breathing space in which to pay them back :)

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                            * "Lever vi inte i ett
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             *  fritt land kanske?"
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    *
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse & Celtic, Cambridge *  -- Pippi Langstrump