darXtar - Was: Kingston Wall II

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Fri Sep 27 08:06:33 EDT 1996

Re: KWall
>no luck there - the dude smiled and said it was a *quite* a 'hard to get' item.

        Damn, damn, damn.  I can see this is going to be a difficult
quest.  Thanks much for looking!  And if anyone _does_ see this somewhere,
please let me know.

Re:darxtar
> We're looking for a studio where we can cut the initial part of the new
> album. Recording will probably begin within a months time. Some work is
> going on trying to arrange a series of gigs in Sweden and Finland with
> darXtar/Nik Turner and Finnish band Dark Sun. Would be nice if it could
> be done.

        Sounds good--though probably a bit far for me to go even if they
do arrange these gigs.

> And we're looking for sci-fi artists that can help us with the forthcoming
> lyric book - is there anyone out there?

        Hmmm, I know a guy in the States who would be perfect for the
job.  Anyone got the commander's email address?  (Did I delete it from the
message I'm responding too? :} )  I can try to pass word along to my friend
and maybe he can contact them ...

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                            * "Lever vi inte i ett
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             *  fritt land kanske?"
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    *
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse & Celtic, Cambridge *  -- Pippi Langstrump