Acid Daze booklet

cjohnson cjohnson at HPSC.HISD.HARRIS.COM
Fri Sep 27 15:39:39 EDT 1996

>> > BTW does anybody here have some info about when & where the tracks from
>> > Acid Daze were recorded? My records' covers have only song titles.

>> However for full info
>> there was a Brian Tawn booklet that came with the vinyl box set giving
>> the detailed reasoning behind the choice of each track.

>It seems than no one here owns this booklet?

>Yuri

I am the proud possessor of the vinyl box set of "Acid Daze",
including the booklet.  Are you located in the US?  If so, then I
could pretty easily send you a B&W xeroxed copy of this booklet.
If you are overseas, perhaps we can work out a trade for a tape
or something.

It's at least a dozen pages (don't recall exactly how many right
now), in color.

It's pretty long for me to be typing it up right now, since I'm
pretty busy, but I do hope to produce an online copy at some point
for my own budding web page (not online yet, still residing on my
PC).  If anybody else out there has already typed this sucker up,
then please contact me as I'd like to get a copy from you.

Captain Cloud
cjohnson at hpsc.hisd.harris.com

ObSymphonicKrautrock:  Grobschnitt "Rockpommels Land"