Datura a mushroom? NOT!

Philosophical Phil EPA3WANEP at NTU.AC.UK
Mon Sep 30 09:27:49 EDT 1996

I'm finding your exchange about mushrooms both entertaining and informative.
I can really relate to the comments about memory problems......
Too much, too often, of too many things......in the past.
I tend to stick to drink these days - at least I know how and why it's killing
me.  I'm always impressed by the way musicians can remember songs and lyrics,
given some of their indulgences.  There have been some famous occasions when
they can't but generally they seem to do pretty well.
Phil
p.s.
On a general memory thing, it always amuses me when, in TV cop things, they ask
people what they were doing on the night of....some obscure date, and people
tell them.
"The lives of great men all remind us
 We must lead our lives sublime
 And in passing leave behind us
 Foot prints in the sands of time"
Philip Wane
The Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham, Not So Merry England
I usually have trouble remembering what I did *last* night!