HW: Cleopatra Space Box 3CD compilation

Mike Fuller mjf at GRAHAM.COM
Mon Sep 30 17:21:10 EDT 1996

I remember someone posted a few months ago asking about this critter,
but no one responded with a track list.  I was just doing some
"research" at CDNOW, and they have it for $23.77, but they don't have a
track list, either.  Before I cough up the money for this beast, can
anybody help me out?

I already have practically every Hawkwind CD available, a bunch of Nik's
stuff, and CDs from various other related bands like Helios Creed and
Pressurehed, so I wouldn't be buying it for that material and would
prefer not to get too many duplicate tracks (I already have enough of
that from Hawkwind compilations, thank you ;-).

--
                                Mike