HW: Space Ritual remaster question

Mike Fuller mjf at GRAHAM.COM
Sat Sep 28 19:43:06 EDT 1996

I just got my Space Ritual remaster in the mail yesterday, and was
wondering about the origin of the 3 bonus tracks?

If my memory of previous discussions serves me correctly, "You Shouldn't
Do That" was recorded at the same show but omitted because it didn't fit
on the vinyl.  If I had to guess, I'd say that "Born To Go" is the the
unedited version of the "original" one, but I'm at a loss to explain
"Master Of The Universe".  Different mix?  Space Ritual Volume 2
version?

--
                                Mike