HW: P.X.R.5 and 25 Years On

John Majka flossbac at WCIC.ORG
Wed Apr 2 00:19:15 EST 1997

Regarding P.X.R.5 and 25 Years On:
>you have to find them used, as they only was released on Virgin at 1989.
>finding them as vinyl is easier.

Is that right?  I have the virgin copies, and I was wondering just the other
day whether Griffin had reissued them with cool extra pictures etc. as is
their wont.  I guess not, huh?  I should point out also that the CD and
vinyl versions of P.X.R. 5 do not contain the same music.  There are
completely different vocal tracks on "High Rise" and both "High Rise" and
"P.X.R.5" are edited and mixed differently, so to be complete, you'll
actually need the vinyl AND the CD versions.  Oh the difficult life of a
hawkfan....

John Majka
flossbac at wcic.org