BOC in Australia

Brad Crawford c9400300 at BOHM.ANU.EDU.AU
Wed Apr 2 02:03:08 EST 1997

At 12:00 AM 4/2/97 -0700, you wrote:
>>Hi to all BOC fans,
>>        As a 27yr old fan who has necer seen BOC live, even on tape, I was
>>wondering if anyone knew whether they have any plans to tour Austrlaia. If
>>anyone, or even band members, know could they please answer this one...I'm
>>going out of my mind wondering what they are like live. Got all the albums,
>>and the live ones lead me to think they kick it, but just need to see them
>>once before I go.
>>        Thanx for your help, and later for all :)
----

>Hey Mate,
>
>With a little planning this might be your reason for coming up state-side
>for a visit.  Start saving.
>
>James Coburn
>Albuquerque, New Mexico  USA

That's already the plan *lol*..was a couple of years ago, but then TAFKAP
came out, so shelved the plan, but it's definately back on. Might see you
ata gig :)

Later
3 more lives of Peace, Love and Happiness =8-)

Brad Crawford,
Memento Mortis,
Blessed Be

E-Mail: c9400300 at student.anu.edu.au

"The tears of GOD flow as I bleed" - Blue Oyster Cult

"Who needs a gun to feel natonal pride,
 Who's fundamental truths rely on genocide" - Def FX

"I haven't begun to start defiling myself" - 'Doc' Holiday