NIK: New Anatomy

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Wed Apr 2 11:14:31 EST 1997

On Wed, 2 Apr 1997, Daniel Wikdahl wrote:

> Hmmm, I'm not sure if I'm using the correct header.
> Long-time Nik see... sort of...
>
> I've found ICUs "New Anatomy" in mail-order catalogue and I wonder if
> it's worth getting.
> The only ICU songs I ever have heard are "Raj Neesh" (sp?), which I like
> quite a lot, and "Space Invaders", which I didn't like at all...

If it is cheap, then it might be worth picking up, otherwise, probably
not.  _New Anatomy_ is probably the least liked of all the ICU releases in
my experience.  I have a copy, but rarely listen to it.  There are some
nice tracks on it, but, overall, it is not a memorable album by any
stretch of the imagination.  (Okay, save for having a Sinclair Spectrum
program tacked onto the end of it!)

Cheers,

Paul.

obSickOfHearingAboutIt: Cults in the news

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.