HW: Webring home page proposal

Frank Weil frankw at COMM.MOT.COM
Wed Apr 2 16:30:59 EST 1997

I have a hacked-together Hawkwind webring home page accessible from my
www site.  The images are courtesy of Ron Jennings.  I modified the
color map on his original (the top image) to produce the other two.
Let me know how the page can be improved, which image you like best,
and if there are any other images that we should consider for the
logo.

The page is at

        http://www.enteract.com/~weil/ring/hwr.html

There is no link from my home page or the Golden Void page, so go
there directly.

This page is just a draft to get things moving.  You won't hurt my
fragile male ego by suggesting radical improvements. :-) I don't have
the tools to make really spiffy graphic pages, but I am generally
opposed to them anyway since they take too damn long to load.

Eagerly looking forward to some feedback.
Frank

Frank Weil | frankw at comm.mot.com | phone: (847) 576-3110 | fax: (847) 576-3240

If you define cowardice as running away at the first sign of danger,
screaming and tripping and begging for mercy, then yes, Mister Brave
Man, I guess I am a coward.    -- Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey [SNL]