tBS: Auburn gig

BRIAN HALLIGAN halligbt at BIGVAX.ALFRED.EDU
Wed Apr 2 17:08:28 EST 1997

Hey Torgo,

>Greetings:
>
>Anyone else on the list going to Saturday's Surgeons gig in Auburn NY? I
>plan on being there unless the world comes to a screeching halt that
>afternoon.

I'll definately be there.  Of course I still have to call and get directions...
I'll be the short, Irish-looking guy with redish hair, blue eyes, moushtache
and gotee.  I think I'll wear my Trepanation T-shirt.  Oh yeah, I'm 22, so
don't be looking for someone who saw BOC on the Tyranny & Mutation tour!
Those lucky bastards... no offense to my elders, mind you ;)

>Dunno how I can describe myself, but if anyone wants to just shout my name
>over and over I'm sure I'll spot you. I'll probably be wearing my fave old
>RUSH jersey if that helps. Maybe we need an international BOC-L hi-sign or
>something? :^D

Damn!  If I could only make the Chronos symbol with my hands...

>Looking forward to the show!!!

You bet!
Brian

P.S.  Does anyone know an easier method of taping a show besides shoving a
tape recorder down your pants as you saunter through the door?  I'd like to
make this show available to those BOC-Lers who have been deprived up to this
point.