tBS: Auburn gig

BRIAN HALLIGAN halligbt at BIGVAX.ALFRED.EDU
Wed Apr 2 18:47:14 EST 1997

>Brian,
>You aren't going to Styleen's either?  Bummer!  I was looking forward
>to meeting up with you all...
>theo

Sorry.  I was planning on seeing both shows, but I have to play in a baseball
game in Buffalo Sunday.  You all can come see my band play open mic night in
Alfred on the 19th...  We'll be playing some stiring covers- Fight For
Your Right, Cannon in D, maybe Hotel California.  I couldn't persuade anybody
to do Red & the Black or Master of the Universe unfortunately.  I'm going to
pitch them (666) Devil Got Your Mother tonight... (damn grungers).

Brian