tBS: Auburn gig fer sure

Torgo torgo at NORWICH.NET
Thu Apr 3 15:30:54 EST 1997

Theo said:

>Is the Auburn gig for sure?  I haven't seen one word in print around
>here acknowledging the show.  And just today did any word of the
>Sunday gig appear--a tiny ad for Styleens, which is usually pretty
>good about such stuff.  The PR boys definitely blew it on the 2
>upstate gigs...

I called Spirits Taven (corner of State Street and Genessee, tele:(315)
252-9702) and they said the doors will open at 8 with tBS hitting the stage
about 9:30. Cost would be a small door fee, *probably* under 5 bucks.

I probably won't be at the Syracuse show Theo, although you never can tell.

Also, did anyone do the chat last night on Artistshop with Buck? I was
there and did an IRC log, so if anyone wants it just say so. I might just
post it to the whole list if I get requests.

I'm outta here, see ya'll at the show (BTW, I'm 33 years old, dark very
cool hair, Rush Jersey, next to me is a scruffy lookin dude with long
blonde hair, bald on top).

Torgo has left the Building...........
torgo at norwich.net
"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!!
 Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as fear, surpirse,
 ruthless efficiency, and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope,
 and nice red uniforms."