(Fwd)

Sonique sonique at MAIL.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Thu Apr 3 17:10:37 EST 1997

Hi All,

I just got this from Rob Godwin (Griffin)

Sonique

Date:          Thu, 3 Apr 1997 14:59:33 -0500
To:            sonique at maxwell.PCMICRO.COM.AU
From:          cgp at icom.ca

Hi Paul,
Just a quick note. I haven't had much time to get into the Hawkwind archives
lately. I noticed that people have been wondering about Griffin's status.
Unfortunately it is true we filed for protection. The one post about the Bowie
album is partly true, we did pay a lot of money for it, only to find that it
already had been sold to someone else. WE are suing them (not the other way
round) and it doesn't involve Bowie himself at all. yeah Feedback did go bump
owing Griffin a pile of cash. (two major blows at once) consequently we're now
on our knees. Restructuring is unlikely, at this moment.

Please give my best regards to the Hawkwind list and thank everyone for
their support over the last five years. Neale and I really appreciated all the
positive vibes coming in from the Hawkclan, and hopefully we did help the fans
and the band in some small way.

Robert Godwin
(A victim of chronic (financial) attack!)

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd     /     \( o`-,  -----   may