HW:Love in space pre-view.

Fri Apr 4 00:08:17 EST 1997

On tor 3 apr 1997 17.38 "Ron Jennings" <sprawl at STARLINX.COM> wrote:
> i don't know if this is already common knowledge or not, but i just
> noticed the "welcome to the future" site has
> an .au format sample of the LIS ep version of love in space.
> its pretty interesting, much different from the live version.

    I didn't know, but I do now.  It does sound quite interesting, though
the preview sample is pretty ghastly quality.  It's difficult to imagine
anyone who wasn't planning to get it anyway to be swayed by hearing it!

    I wonder if this will actually contain the fabled "Lord of Light" live
cut that was axed from the _LiS_ album?

    No mention of what formats it will be released in ...

Cheers,
Carl

ObCD: Spiritual Beggars, _Another Way to Shine_

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon Norse & Celtic, Cambridge     -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)