BOC: Buck chat log

Fri Apr 4 07:55:21 EST 1997

><GaryD> Buck Dharma:    Pele- We've recorded about 3/4 of a new
>   record, and will finish it in mid summer. We intended to have
>   it out already, but plans change..

Was it just me who thought that EW was finished, and that the holdup was
with the distribution?

The band has been saying that the *recording* of the tracks was
essentially complete, but that they still need to be mixed.  My suspicion
is that there are probably at least some vocal overdubs to be done (Eric
probably wants another shot at re-doing some of them, given his recent
vocal troubles).

John