Free Space Rock

BREVARD Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Fri Apr 4 10:59:15 EST 1997

>>Greetings technicians of Spaceship Earth,
>>I play in a NY/NJ/PA area SpaceRock band called Born to Go and
>>in the interests of pan-planetary aesthetic dissemination
>>we would like to offer exclusive to the highly
>>educated ears of the ERPnotes and BOC-L membership,
>>a FREE sampler tape of our music, entitled
>>'This is SpaceRock'.

Sounds great Marc.  I'm interested.  Does BtG have any policy on
traveling outside the NY/NJ/PA  area?  I know a few booking guys at some
local venues in the B-more/Wash.DC/No. VA area.  If you have promo
material I can assist you in getting stuff in their hands.

>>Featuring exotic off-planet artwork by ERP/BOC's own
>>spacy inhabitant, Baron Bloom and the highly cosmic sounds
>>of 'Born to Go'.

All original works?

>>Mail me with your snail-mail address at mpower at fcmc.com
>>if you would like to receive this nifty little item, or
>>if you want to know more about 'Born to Go'.

lil ab will send his privately.

>>Yours in the power Cosmic,
>>Marc Power

Sound a bit like a Silver Surfer fan.  Great!

lil ab

obcd - Pink Floyd - Animals