HW: Love in Space clip

Star Rats Star_Rats at HAWKWIND.COM
Fri Apr 4 11:48:55 EST 1997

At 12:46 04/04/97 UT, you wrote:
>Well, I downloaded this from hawkwind.com, and I have to say it sounds like
>the record's warped and there's fluff on the needle.
>
>Hope the actual disc sounds better!

Well guys,
        I know about the sound quality but it's a toss up between providing 54
seconds of stereo CD quality which would take up about 10MB of memory and
therefore several hours to download, against a mono clip that gives you the
idea and a)only takes 2-3 mins to download and b)doesn't get us charged for
outgoing traffic.

Maybe I'll try and improve things a little, but I am going to keep the file
size down to what I can get away with - for everyone's sake.

Star Rats