HW: Love in Space clip

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Fri Apr 4 15:14:17 EST 1997

as someone who tried to make a webpage of hawkwind samples, and decided to
hang it up,
i understand star_rats completely.
a thirty second sound clip was 8Megs at 44 khz stereo 32 bits, and reducing
it to 11 khz mono 8 bits only got it down
to about 500k. it also resulted in a clip that sounded like it was playing
inside an empty soupcan. (these were wavs)

also, i don't think i have EVER d/l'ed an AU file that sounded <good>,  and
i think a lot of the problem is due to bandwidth
restrictions.

thanks for the taste.

rj