BOC: Buck Dharma Concert

Chuck Saden AgentOF at AOL.COM
Fri Apr 4 17:38:40 EST 1997

Hello, all from Atlanta.  This is my first post to BOC-L and I would like to
thank all that sent donations to us for the Charity fund raising efforts
anchored by the Buckmeister, himself.
It should prove to be a very interesting show, as Buck has been interviewed
by a slew of media sorces here in Atlanta and has said he would play some
BOC, Flat Out and some Cover Tunes, a magical night, indeed.
Buck has also donated a T-Shirt design to the cause, with all of the proceeds
going to the Child being helped.  This is a limited edition Buck Dharma shirt
and there will nly be one printing of it.  If you would like info on it,
email me, or itf there is interest on this board, I will post info on getting
it.  We are still taking donations and we have some actual Concert Tickets
and Programs in return for your donations.  They can be sent to:

Zilla Fund
P.O.Box 465081
Lawrenceville, GA  30246

This entire concert and series of activities will be well documented and
recorded for the purpose of helping the child down the road, stay tuned:-)

chuck