HW: various questions

Mark Edmonds mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Apr 7 05:17:42 EDT 1997

Being new to the list, I don`t know if these have been covered before
but:

1. Do I have a faulty CD or is there terrible wow and flutter during
Angels of Death on the new Sonic Attack CD?

2. Is there some problem with EMI and the rights to Warrior on the Edge
of Time because I was wondering if they were going to do a remastering
job with digipack sleeve?

3. Does anyone have a good quality stereo recording of that television
slot HW played (I think the program was called ECS and was probably
about 12 years ago)? They played Angels of Death and a rip-roaring
version of The Right Stuff.

4. Does anyone know which of the Hammersmith Odeon gigs were used for
the 2CD Live Chronicles recording?

That'll do for now. Thanks in advance for any answers.

Mark Edmonds