BRAIN: Auburn gig

Torgo torgo at NORWICH.NET
Tue Apr 8 15:28:51 EDT 1997

R Rudich said:

>As with the previous times I've seen tBS, they hit me so much as a live
>band.   Even if you own all the CDs, you haven't heard tBS until it is live.
> Their gigs rock something wicked, but at the same time are just so much
>fun.   Afterwards the CDs take on a new life.

I can't argue with this. I liked tBS ALOT before the gig, but when I rolled
the CDs after the show they had more punch than before because I had for
four hours stared into the yawning maw of flaming intensity that is the
Brain Surgeons live and up close. They come across dark and twisted on
record, and live they ARE all that, plus a bit on the fun side, never
taking themselves too seriously. They cracked each other up a few times on
stage, and when the band has fun, the audience does too.

I wanna do it all again!!!!

Torgo has left the Building...........
torgo at norwich.net
"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!!
 Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as fear, surpirse,
 ruthless efficiency, and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope,
 and nice red uniforms."