HW in Ann Arbor

Ian R Fines ianfines at JUNO.COM
Tue Apr 8 17:34:50 EDT 1997

On Tue, 8 Apr 1997 08:06:08 -0700 Dane Carlson <dcarlson at ONECOLOR.COM>
writes:
>I would think HW would stop in the area, I recall the Ozrics played in
>Wyandotte (sp?). Their was a cool CD store there and the guy who ran
>it was a big Ozric fan and got them to play there on that first swing
>through the US. I would think Ozric Tenatacle people be aware of HW as
>well.

Yeah, the store is Sprockets, and they have exclusive US rights to the
Ozrics.  They played at this little crappy bar in Wyandotte.  I thought
the Hawks were going to stop by Detroit in '95 at the Shelter (it was
advertised and all), but the show was cancelled at the last minute.  I
think the last place they played was a shit hole called the Latin
Quarter....is it even open anymore?