The Brain Surgeons: Live

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Apr 8 22:36:19 EDT 1997

It was really great to see all the boc-l people this weekend. Torgo was
pretty cool, just a regular fellow. B Halligan's got some face hair now.
Greg, Rudy, and a whole bunch of people who aren't on BOC-L were there.
Even brother Joe's oldest daughter Shannon was there. We spent quality time
with Helen Wheels (even though she was not prepared to sit in) and even the
locals took a shine to us a Spirits. Theo, I still didn't get to know
because he's embarrassed about Syracuse. Oh well, we really did have a good
time. I think there were probably more than 5 people because I can recall
almost all of them by name. Where were you Theo, still toking up in the
courtyard? There was Astro who makes BOC-related stickers on his laser
printer (check out his web site at astrohttp://www.dreamscape.com/astro/),
Dave S (otherwise known as RastusBear), all the guys in the Establishment
(5 very cute SU students), Dave's friend, some of Static Cling, various and
sundry people who came and went but Styleen's is a pretty big place and you
need at least a couple hundred for it to feel right. The PA at Styleen's is
slammin' and so's the stage and the few people who were there were totally
into it. The owners of Styleen's were there and they want us back on a
Friday or Saturday in the fall at a reasonable hour too. So things worked
out OK. We got paid, sold some shirts and CDs and had a good time that
afternoon too.
Al