The Wheel

Wed Apr 9 09:42:33 EDT 1997

Theo notes:

>How 'bout Buck?  Maybe Al and Sandy And Meltzer wrote a lot of
lyrics, but BD wrote all those killer riffs [or most of them
anyway]...

Well, no offense meant to Buck -- I like many of his contributions.  My
point was that Al and Joe were the most prolific song-writers -- and
BTW, I believe that Al wrote many of BOC's killer riffs (not trying to
debate as to who wrote more).  Also, Buck has written a lot of material
that is more pop-oriented and less in the BOC vein (again, I think he's
written some great stuff, don't get me wrong).  But, perhaps when it
comes to crafting words and lyrics into a song, BOC's current line-up
is not as prolific without the Bouchards.

John