HW: Silver Machine Single

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Wed Apr 9 22:25:45 EDT 1997

Mark Edmonds writes:

> Whilst we are on the subject of singles, does the Dave Brock picture
> disc with "Raping Robots in the Street" have any value?

Yep - but it's not a huge value (sorry Dave!) - not as much as you would
have to pay for a Moorcock single for example.   I've seen it recently
selling for between 8 and 12 pounds (UK).

> Also, does
> anyone here actually have a copy of that Sonic Attack single which I
> think came in a cloth bag?

Yep  8-)   Found it while browsing in a tiny second hand record fair in
a Scout shed in SW London that I had gone to just becos I was bored and
had nothing better to do until my train left for Edinburgh!   I'd run
out of cash, I didn't have my cheque book with me - and the local Hole
In The Wall machine refused to speak to me so I had to exchange
promisary notes and pray that it reached me safely in the post.
It did!

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk