HW: Future Generations

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Apr 10 12:10:16 EDT 1997

>Yes. Brock is Hawkwind and Hawkwind is Brock. I don't think that Brock
>will lose his creativity or he will decide to end Hawkwind so it will
>exist. It will end only with the death of Dave Brock.

Speaking of which, I think hawkfans worldwide should start saving and
raising money to place Dave in Cyrogenic suspension when that day
finally comes.

I can't think of anyone else more deserving to be unfrozen and revived
sometime in the future....  and he can then cause the fall of earth city.

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka                     |
Baron Roger Shrubstaff of the Amtgard Barony of Silverwater|
(Kingdom of the Burning Lands), aka                        |
Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-                                     |