HW: Hawkwind Dragons...

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Apr 10 15:35:47 EDT 1997

>        I see you are a Dragon - have you noticed all the Hawkwind references
>in the Ultima series?

Well, I noticed the Seer named Hawkwind in LB's castle in Ultima IV, but
wasn't sure
if that was intentional.  I wasn't specifically aware of any others.  The
only other direct
 musical reference I knew was the "Hotel California" in New San Antonio in
Ultima II,
Garriott admitted to being an Eagles fan in an interview I read somewhere...

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka                     |
Baron Roger Shrubstaff of the Amtgard Barony of Silverwater|
(Kingdom of the Burning Lands), aka                        |
Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-                                     |