Taping Policies -Reply

Brad M. Lauchnor blauchno at DEQ.STATE.UT.US
Thu Apr 10 17:01:57 EDT 1997

>>> John A Swartz <jswartz at MBUNIX.MITRE.ORG> 04/10/97 02:20pm >>>
I doubt BOC has ever had a taping policy one way or another.  Hey, the
head of their fanclub has the largest collection of BOC live tapes in
existence...

John

So who do we ask. I think it would be great to have some live tapes of the band
and the tunes they are playing now. I like collecting live tapes and I think
it's cool that Al and the Surgeons don't mind. It's a great way to enjoy the
music. I hope that Eric, Al, and Buck don't mind...... Maybe you could ask that
on Tuesday, John?

Brad L.   blauchno at deq.state.ut.us