HW: _California Brainstorm_ at last

Marshall Wood mwood at SLICE.AGILE.COM
Thu Apr 10 16:59:49 EDT 1997

I just got _California Brainstorm_ (on Iloki) on CD, thus
completing my collection of "Ken Alexander's Top Four Live
Hawkdisks" (_Space Ritual_, _Live Chronicles_ (Griffin),
_Palace Springs_, and _CB_).

_CB_ is quite good, but not quite up to par with the other
three, IMO.  I think I'd substitute _The Business Trip_ in
my list of the top 4.  At least I can finally stop kicking
myself for not picking up _CB_ when I saw it a few years
ago in a bargain bin for $8.  I had to pay $12 for it now,
though, which is still a good price, I think.

I just wanted to tell some people who could appreciate my
excitement!

MWood

NP:  _X_ - Klaus Schulze