HW- _California Brainsto

Dane Carlson dcarlson at ONECOLOR.COM
Thu Apr 10 17:45:28 EDT 1997

>I just got _California Brainstorm_

This still kills me. I am maybe 4 blocks from the venue, The Omni, right now. The Omni is closed now, as are most on the places HW has played. the Omni was a total dump, a really bad band opened the show, The Bed Bugs. I had my pipe confiscated. They had a piss poor selection of beer. Dave, Alan, Richard, Harvey and Bridget stood at the end of the bar, we all gathered there during the first band, of course I didn't talk to them, I was pissed about my pipe. When HW came on, they were great. Wishart was a suprise, she did some costume stuff, and all the extra vocal tracks are excellent. Plus I did get a nice tape of the show. I was just so suprised to find a Live CD, not bootleg, from the Omni of all places.

Live HW:
Space Ritual
Live 79
Live Chronicles