HW: Silver Machine Single

Sonique sonique at MAIL.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Fri Apr 11 07:21:04 EDT 1997

On  9 Apr 97 at 13:14, Keith Henderson wrote:

> P.S.  The 7" I have of Silver Machine/7 x 7 is a picture disc with the
> Doremi shield on one side, and the Warrior cover on the other...is this the
> same one you are all talking about?  Because I thought the pic disc single
> came out long after 1972...could be wrong.

Well, I picke dthat one up in a bargain bin 10 years ago for $1 (yay!) ...
According to my well-thumbed codex/discography, it was released in 1983

Sonique (who *sometimes* does find HW 7" vinyl down under)

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd     /     \( o`-,  -----   may