Ranjit

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Fri Apr 11 18:05:12 EDT 1997

> And don't forget Ranjit, who provides all of the above, via the net

Is Ranjit still alive?  I haven't gotten a response out of him in
at least a year.  Has anyone successfully ordered anything from him
in the last few months?

Well, I haven't bought anything from him in a couple of years, due to the fact that I prefer to pay by credit card and he only takes cash or checks. Most of the sources that I use take credit cards, so I use them first. I do pay more, but the convenience and quick turn-around are worth it to me.

His Web page was just updated within the last month or so, so he is still among the living. He can be somewhat slow to respond, but that is due to the fact that this is not a full-time job for him. He does it as a service to the prog/electronic community, sandwiched in-between his family, job and traveling. Just don't expect him to be as fast as, say, CDNow.

obCDPlayer: Al Stewart / Russians & Americans

Craig Shipley
craigs at pyramid.com