HW: Sonic Attack Cloth Bag

\joe hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Sat Apr 12 04:10:29 EDT 1997

>Crumbs! I kind of got the impression from the story that you got it for
>a song (as opposed to a spoken word piece over an instrumental!)
>Guide Price still is 100+ though, isn't it? I wonder how many change
>hands these days, to establish a price. I've never even seen one.
>As much as I want one of *everything*, I think I'd balk at that. (I can
>say that now, but if I saw one.....!)
>Just out of interest, who out there would pay 100UKP for this rarest of
>all HW singles, given a once-only opportunity?

Kollektor's Arrival in Utopia is Kompleteness;
therefore money isn't the issue.

however sometime's there's a family demand of food and shelter that *might*
have me waiting for the next "once-only opportunity"

>Jon Browne

\\joe
proud owner of a fourh copy of a Pure Gagarin clone,
_Les Génies Du Rock, Urban Guerilla_