HW: Info on THE Dave from 69

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Apr 12 07:11:30 EDT 1997

>Hi there,
>Rob Godwin at Griffin here...do you know who it was that was looking for
>Hawkwind adverts and concert info a while back???

That would have been Adrian Parr, No?

>Just found a curiosity from March 31st 1969 while researching a book
>(not Hawkwind)
>
>Dave Brock and Pete Judd opening for the Groundhogs at the Bluescene in
>Twickenham.

The tiny London suburb I've called home these last 32 years! Pity I was
only four at the time, they could have all crashed at my place
otherwise. And I like Groundhogs too. God knows where the Bluescene was,
but it ain't been trading under that name as long as I can recall.

Adrian lives in Teddington, the suburb next to Twickenham BTW

--
Jon Browne