OFF: Rundgren rewls

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Sat Apr 12 10:15:41 EDT 1997

Craig Shipley wrote:

> Yeah, but Rundgren wasn't on "L". Powell, Wilcox and Sultan were,
> but not Rundgren (just checked my CD to be sure). Hillage played the guitar.
> So, I stand by my earlier statement about Rundgrens' (not Utopia) best guest appearance was on "War Babies".

Todd Rundgren only produced the album "L".
I think I would agree with you about "War Babies". I've played that
album to some friends who were surprised to learn who it was. Then
again, there are also some who seem to think the only sort of songs Todd
writes are ballads.
There are many people out there who do not know what they are missing!

William