Good evening to thee...

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Sat Apr 12 12:51:29 EDT 1997

Hi there Max,

>         How's the HW organization going? I hear from Paul that you're planning
> to raise all of the money with a friend? Geeze... That could be
> something like $7000 or the like. That's pretty scary from my point of
> view. Up here, I'm planning to do a lot of benefit gigs etc to raise a
> safety net pool of money and then risk the ticket sales - that's the
> best thing I can think of at the moment...

I'm hoping that I'll not have to fork up too much money to start with
(maybe $500), and to get the rest from ticket sales. It's a big step,
but my niece who is helping me out (she's 25) and myself hope to make it
a regular thing here in WA, with more of the overseas bands that don't
get the recognition they deserve the opportunity to tour.

>         What do you think of getting the proposed trade done in the next few
> days? I've got most of the stuff done, so all I really need to do is
> fill up some more "space" on the tapes and post them off. What do you
> think?
>         At the moment, I've tapes the Floyd video, the Calvert concert, the
> Moorcock songs. What else? Do you want some ICU stuff? I don't really
> have any other rare video footage, though...

Yes please with ICU. What I have of them so far is only The President's
Tapes, New Anatomy, and the stuff on the various compilations. I also
have Xitintoday, if you would like a copy (he asked him knowingly!!!).
Would you like me to put on your video the Nik Turner video, or the
rarer stuff I got from Bernhard??? Or a bit of both???

Bye for now

William