American Hawk Tales, pt II

Henrik Hallgren henrik.hallgren at SUNDSVALL.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Sun Apr 13 06:43:24 EDT 1997

cjohnson wrote:

> >Does anyone have an e-mail address for Jim Collins?
> >
> >Capt. Cloud perhaps?
> >
> >thanks
> >bryan
>
>        Sorry Bryan.  I don't think Jim Collins is online yet.  :-(
>
>        Let me know if you need the snail addy again.  Although I *did*
>        receive a letter from him in Jan96 about a tape tree that still
>        hasn't materialized...  Hope all is well with Jim.

I really hope so to, since I´ve paid twice for American Hawtales 2 and a
Nik Turner booklet. This was done in 1996 and still not a sign!?!

Hope we hear from him soon, he should be working with arranging som kind
of Ozric-tour in USA this year.

>        Captain Cloud
>        cjohnson at hpsc.hisd.harris.com

All the best
Hawkswede

"A new age is beginning. The horizons of space are coming closer,
new alliances are being formed. At long last, we are reaching outward
from cradle earth to our future in the stars."

Henrik Hallgren, Stapelvägen 5, 856 34 Sundsvall, Sweden

Email: henrik.hallgren at sundsvall.mail.telia.com  /
henrik.hallgren at ortv.sca.se

Phone/fax: 46-60-173716