BOC: Buck & Ten Years After

shillada at GATWICK.GECO-PRAKLA.SLB.COM shillada at GATWICK.GECO-PRAKLA.SLB.COM
Mon Apr 14 07:27:32 EDT 1997

Torgo writes
Another song that always puts me in the mind of not so much BOC in general,
but Buck Dharma's playing style, is a song that I could not tell you the
name of but gets alot of FM radio play. Its by Ten Years After and the
chorus is "I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do." or
some such rubbish. Listen to the melodic guitar parts in it, to me it has
Buck's style written all over it. Or maybe I'm nutz. I dunno.

Torgo - the song is called simply "I'd love to change the world".  Strangley enogh, it wasn't Buck this song reminded me of, it was Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Simple Man". Ah well, maybe we're all going mad......

Neil.

Obtape : Wayne County & the Electric Chairs "Blantently Offensive EP"