Space Rock Fest?

Scott Heller (617) 724-7762 HELLERS at A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Mon Apr 14 07:48:00 EDT 1997

          Hello,

               I just talk to Doug Walker of Alien Planetscapes and he told
          be that they are trying to put together a space rock festival in
          Brushhollow, NY on 8/25/97 with the following bands:

          F/i
          Alien Planetscapes
          Melting Euphoria
          Ozric Tentacles
          HW (possible??)
          Porcupine Tree (Possible?)

          as well as other bands. He also talked to someone in the HW
          organization who mentioned a possible live CD from 12/72, one of
          the last shows with Terry Olis on drums!

          just thought I would let you all know....

          Scott

          ObMD- Laibach- boston 3/6/97